Order a #capehousemartini this summer, available exclusively at Harvest Gallery and Wine Bar, and Katie Clancy of The Cape House at William Raveis Real Estate will donate $5 to Dennis Conservation Trust.
- What is Dennis Conservation Trust? DCT is a non-profit organization that not only preserves open space in the town of Dennis, but holds community events such as a photography workshop and hike at Chapin Beach, estate planning sessions, and the ever-popular annual Summer Evening fundraising event.
- Where can I get a Cape House Martini? This drink is sold exclusively at Harvest Gallery and Wine Bar in Dennis Village.
- How does it work? Post a photo of you enjoying your martini at Harvest and post in on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with the hashtag #capehousemartini. For every time that happens, The Cape House will donate $5 to Dennis Conservation Trust
- What's in the drink? It's a vodka and ruby red grapefruit-based drink, with some special twists and was developed by Harvest bartender Annie Gibbons. It can be best described as 'a seabreeze with a college education'
- I don't see it on the menu...? Nope, you won't see it on the menu. The Cape House Martini is only available from Harvest, only this summer and only for people in the know.