Stuff’s getting real now. We’ve got goals, we’ve got priorities, and now we’re going to layout HOW you’re going to get it all done. Here’s what you’re going to do: For each priority (you should have 3 for each goal, so a total of 9) create 5 strategies. Continuing with the Money goal of being debt-free by the end of the year, if one focus area is Organization, some strategies might be:
- Get all my financial passwords in one place,
- Download a financial organization app like Mint,
- Find out what my credit score is,
- Get a file box and folders for saving paper financial records and correspondence
- Make a recurring appointment for myself to pay bills and review statements
Go ahead and get into some basic tasks here; this is where the rubber hits the road. Make the strategies clear and actionable; use verbs. When you’re done, you will have 45 totally do-able strategies to pursue.
Review past days in your Best Week: